Bamboo! It was sweet!
I sat in the cockpit! I could of steered if i wanted to!
Me telling the wordless book story
the group having devotions
butterfly that was in kelly and Ians room. Kelly caught it. It is kellys hand
at a very poor school, they dont even have pencils
A great meal!!!!! on the boat, no i didnt eat all that food. Ben, Azaky and Ian helped me. Ian ate the chicken, ben ate the rice and Azaky ate the vegetables. It was funny, but yes I did eat.
Me washing the boat
me on the boat "Evangelista"
Me looking out of the boat
Today started out by going to a girls school, which actually there were like 15 boys there. Ellen and I and some people from CEMY church taught preschoolers. That was so much fun. Two preschoolers ran to me and gave me a big hug! It was very cute. Then After that we went to the CEMY church and did the program there. They also had a little program for us. These little kids put a Peru flag pin on our shirts. Then a few danced and then they did a traditional dance from Peru. AND THEN they played our national anthem, United States anthem. We had to sing it in front of everybody. Ops I don't know all the words. Then they sang theirs. It was long and sounded really cool.
I saw Pucallpa from a birds eye view. Today we got to go on a TINY TINY float plane. I sat in the cockpit. The piolet was right beside me! It was awesome! The piolet asked who wants to sit in the front and right away I raised my hand and said ME!!! But I was just playing around but he was serious so I got to !!!!! It was so much fun! I was ok on the water even though I don't like to be on the water. God was with me. While I was on the plane I got to hear about SAM, South American Missions. It was really cool.
This whole trip I have been praying to God to show me signs to weather this is something I want to do for my future. I have seen some good signs like hearing about SAM and about Word of Life Argentina again, and I have seen some bad like being allergic to a few plants.
Prayer Request
- God will show me where He wants me
-Pastor Doug(pastor from Sister Lakes) Is sick
- Marilyn (Dougs wife) Is now sick too
- People will come to know Jesus
Love you all and praying for you all the time!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I can see Pucallpa from a Birds eye view
Posted by Mel at 18:48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment