»

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Experiences from Today

Breakfast-7am
Program at school 12 km away from the hotel - 8am
Eat an amazing meal! - 12.00
Clean a boat called Evangelista - 2.00
Go a little shopping - 4.00
relax and eat supper-7.00


Today has been another great day. We went to a very poor village and school. They don't even have pencils for school. It was very poor. We left some toys and balls with them so they could have it for school and such.
After we went to the school we went straight to this big Church boat. They take the boat down the river and talks to people about God who have never even heard of him. It was a big boat and we cleaned it all. It was fun though. We cleaned it with the Peruvians.

The boat we cleaned
Girl who wanted her picture with me and who stayed around me the whole time
man working

funny Me on the boat

Ben, A cool guy

1 comments:

Mark Kelly said...

Love your updates! Prayed for you again today. May God continue to use this trip to give you a burden for others!! Praying for your safety, health and opportunities! God bless!!
btw, I'm leaving tomorrow for NY and WOL camp. I got a new camera, so maybe I should blog my week there like you do here. lol... you're much better at this stuff than I.
I hope to see you guys before you take off for Norway - I'll be getting back on the 13th late. Maybe I'll swing by.
Take care & pour your life into thoes around you!