Hey guys, so yes I have only been here four days and have TONS and TONs of spots on me. bites and such. but then I noticed lots on my leg that werent bits. and two by my eyes that werent bites either. I talked to a doctor that goes along with us and I am allergic to a few plants here in Peru. So please pray that I wont come in contact with them too much and that the spots will go away too. h and i got bit by two spiders. I saw then,... it was weird.
Check back later tonight to see what I have been up to all day.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
PRAYER REQUEST!
Posted by Mel at 18:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the bites. I got eaten alive in Bolivia. Use LOTS of bug spray and get a good anti-itch cream. I hope you're having a great time. Praying for you and love you.
Oh no! Hey I will definately have been praying for you and will continue too!
I enjoy reading your blog :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment