»

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Today we went on a tiny boat. I didn't like that. We went to a city called "11 of August" It is when it was founded. As always it was fun to play with the children. On our way back to Pucallpa, we saw a little tornado of dust.

For lunch we had like two meals. The first meal choice was Hamburgers, hotdogs, doritos, and lays chips. A very American lunch. Or we could have Guinea Pig, potatos marinated in some sauce and rice. I chose Guinea Pig. And yes it did taste like chicken. It was good.

After eatting lunch (which was at Cesar, Margaritta and Ben house.) we were just there. I took a nap on the little couch. Then we went to the zoo. That was fun.

Then I got a headache and took another nap. Yes I come to Peru to take a nap, No just kidding! Then Kelly, Ian, Alyssa and I went to the market, the street market. We went to a mall but they weren't very nice. They are nicer at the street market. I haven't actually bought too much but can't wait to buy some stuff.


(pictures will come this evening)

0 comments: