Today, after the evening service, there was a SANC activity. My youth group and leaders helped me make 300 bracelets. By the end I believe we made a total of 309. We used rest of the supplies. I am so glad my youth group was happy about helping me. It would have taken me forever to do all 300 alone. There was about 30 teens and leaders there. It took about 1hr to make all the bracelets.
We all stood along 4 tables doing a step and sending the bracelet down. Some were cutting the suede lace, some were making knots, others were putting on the beads.
(left)The group making bracelets.
(right) Mrs. Fisher cutting the suede lace to 14''
(left) Mrs. Dubbeled proud of her bracelet skills!
(right) Me so excited my youth group wanted to help me out!
(above) Kirk making a bracelet.
I would like to say a
BIG THANK YOU
to all who helped make the bracelets!!!!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Thank you Youth Group!
Posted by Mel at 21:03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm looking forward to pulling something like this off at my church!
-Kelly
Post a Comment