I can’t believe how much has happened during this month. At the beginning of this month I was just printing out my support/prayer letter and sending them out. Here I am nearly at the end of the month writing a
letter to you and sharing with you that I am fully supported.
I would like to thank all of you who committed to supporting me. I can’t express enough how much I am thankful for the gift you sent in. I am so thankful God has given me this opportunity to go on a mission’s trip to
I would also like to say thank you to all of those who have committed to praying for me. Prayers are a very important part of this trip. If you would like to commit to praying for me or would like to receive my trip updates please send an e-mail to mk4him@hotmail.com.
Thank you once again to all who have supported me!
Serving Him,
Melinda James 1:27
0 comments:
Post a Comment