Not too much has happened this last week in preparation for my trip. I have written some thank you letters and that is about it.
Since not to much has happened this last week I would like to write that God is Amazing and He is totally a part of my trip. It if weren't for Him, I wouldn't be writing this blog, be planning this trip or even be alive. Therefore, I would like to write a prayer/letter to Him for this blog entry.
God, You are Amazing, You have brought me through so much. I am so thankful for all these individuals and churches that have committed to praying for me. I also am so extremely thankful for all the individuals and churches who have also sent in a donation to my trip. I can't wait to see how you are going to use me to show your love to the Peruvians. I also can't wait to see what you have planned for my future. I pray you will guide me and help me
Your Child, Melinda
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My Prayer/Letter to God
Posted by Mel at 13:02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool Post. Did you know that Alyssa has a blog too? She posted on mine so I of course returned the favor!
-Kelly
P.S. What do you think of my profile picture? I got called an "it" by one of Alyssa's friends, hehehe!
everyone has Peru blogs.
I think I need one.
goodness.
:)
But you can check out my personal blog if you want.
Post a Comment