We were at the orphanage again today. The program went well as always. Today we didn't have the CEMY team with us so it was a bit harder, but it still was fun. Then today instead of a chocolate vitmain drink, they got cookies and ice cream. It was so much fun.
After the Program we went outside and played for a while. I was playing volleyball with a few girls. Then I sat and talked to Venus(the girl I talked about earlier). After we talked we talked we played some frisbee. We played with a boy named Benjamin. Then Venus wanted to tell me her life story but I couldn't understand. So we got Ruth, the translator, to help translate. It was sad. There were so many kids that said "When are you coming back...tomorrow?" It was really sad because we couldnt really tell them YES we are coming back sometime. We just said we hope. When we started to leave Venus and Benjamin gave me a huge hug and Venus wouldn't let go.
When we got out of the brick wall, I was trying so long to hold my self from crying, I did end up crying. For the first time in my life I seriously felt God's hands wiping my tears. I really felt sometime.
From the orpahange we went to eat at a new place called "Gulf _____" I got a really good Chicken. mushroom, chesse and ham meat dish.
Now I am here writing on my blog. we have a few minutes until we go to a awana club.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Tears came
Posted by Mel at 15:05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment