Tonight we got to go a little shopping. I bought a few things. After we went shopping at the street market we went to eat. I got an omlett which was really good. Then we went to Bens Bible study. It was all in spanish but there was a person who could sorta speak engish, She translated a couple of sentences. But we got a lot of what they were talking about. I was happy.
I got to ride on the back of Cesars(Bens Dad) motercycle! It was so much fun. I was holding as tight as i could to the back of Cesars shirts. It was rather funny.
As we were walking back to the hotel there was a high guy who came up to us trying to get money. It was a bit scary but the hotel was just around the corner. And there is a sercurity guard that stands outside the hotel every night so we knew we probably would be ok! Which we were. But we got a little scared when Ben said RUN! Kelly was protecting us.
What an experience.
There are these sweet transportation things called "MotoCarro" They are really fun to ride. It is sorta like a moter cycle and a three wheeler put together.
Alright that is all for now. I am getting tired, its time for bed!
Good night everyone!
Praises
-Pastor Doug and Marilyn are feeling better
-My allergic reaction to plants on my legs are going down
Thanks for your prayers!!!!!!!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
more experiences
Posted by Mel at 23:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment