Different Pictures from my trip:
In one of the villages
in front of the hotel we stayed at in Pucallpa
the zoo we went to
animal from the zoo
monkey wanted to shake our hand!
A lady washing the her laundry
Kelly and all the shirt we are going to give to the village
A girl with a shirt. A shirt from CBC
Finding the right t-shirt for all the kids
A boy with a shirt on from CBC
The Peruvian Castle and Flag, we saw the changing of the guards
Rosita and I(a lady from CEMY Church we helped out
The really good supper Margaritta Made. There are 1001 ways to make banannas in peru. we tried about 5 ways
Me as happy as can be in Peru!!!!!
Alyssa trying to straighten Kelly's hair. Mission impossible she said Ben and I
Girls and a few boys school I taught the Preschoolers
Getting a Peru Flag Pin from CEMY Church school
The kids from the school that gave us the pins
Place where Marilyn and I got a manicure. Both of us had never had one! It was interesting. but nice. Can't beat a manicure for 3$ we got it as the end while we were in Lima waiting for the plane
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Pictures
Posted by Mel at 19:52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment