The Peruvians here are soooo nice. They take you into their heart right away. Since they did that I took them into my heart right away. I got really close to a few people. So It was really hard to say goodbye. And I have do give a speech at a meeting we had today, well i didnt have to but i felt i did since everyone else did. I started crying while I was talking, I barly could talk. I really dont like crying but God and your prayers gave me strength.
We are headed to the airport very soon. We will be able to get back to Lima but pray we will be able to get back to United States. Thanks for your prayers.
See you soon,
In Christ,
Mel
Monday, July 7, 2008
Goodbyes are always hard
Posted by Mel at 10:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment