Prayer friends, Yes I am 18 and I can't swallow pills, yea I admit it! I have to take four pills for Peru. Instead of a shot this type of vaccination thing comes in pills. I can't crush the pills or chew them. It says right on the side of the bottle. Therefore I have to swallow them. Please pray that I will get thought these four pills. And that I will learn.
Thanks so much!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Prayer Request
Posted by Mel at 19:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mike has that same pill problem. He'd rather suffer through a headache than take a couple aspirin. I was blessed with the innate ability to swallow pills, thankfully!
We're taking those too. Of course, I was just happy that I didn't have to get a shot!!! I'll pray that you can get the pills down the first time; I know they weren't cheap!
OH GOSH! Mental picture of me being a cheapskate in this situation!
Post a Comment