I just recently got a new schedule for while we are down in Peru. Many new things are going to happen.
*We will be painting walls, benches, and window bars at a church.
* Taking a short boat trip - then cleaning boat
*Teach at a Christian girls school
*Teach at another Christian school
*Medical help
*Swin at Divina MontaƱa pool
*Teach and give gifts/t-shirts to orphans
* Teach and play with children from numerous churches
* Visit a wild life sanctuary
*Take plane to remote areas and give missionaries supplies and medical supplies
*Go to a Zoo
*Tour of Lima, Peru(capital)
Lots going to happen. I can't wait! But best thing of all, Sharing Christ in many villages.
Prayer Requests:
-Teams hearts will be prepared.
- I don't really like riding on boats or being in water, please pray for me as we will travel by boat many times
- Pray that many will accept Jesus as their personal Savior
Thursday, June 19, 2008
New Details of Trip and Prayer Requests
Posted by Mel at 18:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment