Welcome! You are at the right place if you are looking for Melinda's updates on her mission's trip to Peru. I am so excited about going to Peru! I have dreamed of this trip for a long time! A few days ago my mom bought my plane tickets! I will be headed out June 28th! And just today I wrote my support letter. The trip is getting closer and closer!
I will be going to a town called Pucallpa, visiting surrounding
villages and going to an orphanage.
Leave any comments or questions anytime!
If you are interested in supporting me financially please contact me though e-mail. (mk4him@hotmail.com).
Serving Him,
Melinda
James 1:27
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Yep you are at the right place!
Posted by Mel at 19:55
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looking forward to seeing how God is going to work through you in Peru!
Dad
Post a Comment